Registration Information for 2019 Spring Season
We are accepting boys and girls ages 4 through 14. (Refer to the Age Chart above to determine the player's age based on birth date or use this handy ONLINE CALCULATOR.) T-Ball, Rookie A, Farm AA, Minors AAA, Majors, and Junior divisions are currently OPEN for registration.
Registration fees for the 2019 season are listed in the Fee Schedule as shown above. (Registering more than one player in a family qualifies for the sibling discount of $10 beginning with the 2nd player.)
You must provide full payment or may request a fee-waiver when registering. You can also contact us at 650-961-2065, and leave voicemail to learn about division placement, request fee waivers, to schedule an in-person registration appointment, and other matters.
All new players to MVLL must register in person. Players returning to MVLL can also register in person (but no birthdate, address, or school documents are needed unless there has been a change in address).
When registering in person, please bring the following:
1) The player's birth certificate or passport.
2) A utility bill that shows your Mountain View address (phone bill, gas/electric, internet, cable, etc), OR
3) If the player lives outside of Mountain View, they can play in the Mountain View league if they attend school in Mountain View (bring a report card or other school document).
4) Doctor's contact information, insurance group and policy numbers, and date of last tetanus shot.
5) Forms can be completed at the in-person registration. To complete the forms before coming to an in-person registration, download the 2019 registration form and complete by hand or use a computer (see the web browser comment below). Bring a hardcopy. Do not email us a completed form for an in-person registration.
Returning players can register by email or postal mail. NOTE - If your web browser does not show the PDF as a fillable form, a standalone PDF application will be need to be used.
By Mail. Download and complete the registration form on a computer or by hand. Mail in the completed registration and medical release forms with payment (or pay online using PayPal). Do not send cash. Mail to MVLL, PO Box 614, Mountain View CA 94042.
By Email. Download the registration form and complete by hand (and scan to PDF or an image format) or fill-in by computer. Attach the completed PDF (or scanned image file) to an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) After completing the registration forms please complete the following steps:
2) Download MVLL Volunteer Jobs form, print, fill out, and mail or email . Or bring to the Player Evaluation event.
3) Download the Little League's Volunteer Application, print, fill out, and mail or email. Or bring to the Player Evaluation event.
4) Enclose a check payable to MVLL if mailing in the forms or pay online using PayPal (a PayPal account is not needed).
5) Instructions for mailing or emailing the registration forms are on pages 1 and 2 of the PDF file.
To pay using PayPal: Payment Page (http://mvll.info/Registration_Payment.html)
Please email email@example.com if you encounter problems with any of our registration features.