News and Announcements
Congratulations to the 2021 All-Stars Players, Managers, Coaches, and their families.
Reminder to Parents/Guardians of All-Star Players
Player Agent, Steve Orens, has been at Big McKevley to collect paperwork. Those needing to provide paperwork have been notified by email. The Tournament Verification Forms require parental/guardian signatures. If you have documents to deliver, email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date, time, and location.
- Residency Checkist
- Little League’s Eligibility to Participate Requirements
- CDC’s Where to Write for Vital Records
- District 44 Tournaments Page
If your player’s birth record is in Santa Clara County, information to purchase an Authorized Certified Copy of a Birth Certificate is on this Santa Clara County website. Please note there is no walk-in service available at the Clerk-Recorder’s Office at this time. The Purchase Online method takes about a week and requires the application be notarized.
NOTE – This offer has expired. Please check with us in 2022 for Spring Baseball training events.
Hello managers, coaches and parents:
Mountain View Little League has purchased Big Al’s online Program for all of the Managers, Coaches and Parents in our league for 2021.
The coaching programs include… videos on how to teach the skills, lots of drills to incorporate into your practices and help in identifying and correcting common mistakes. There are ready-to-go practice plans for the pre-season, during the season plus plans to help prepare for the post season. The strategy section covers positional play and roles and responsibilities of players in game situations. It also has tips and plans to help you be effective as a coach on game day. Big Al has designed this Coaching programs to help you from the start of a Little League season to the finish.
The parent programs include… videos and instruction on all of the skills that your coach will be teaching this year. It also includes lots of fun drills, games and challenges that you can practice at home so you can get stronger and improve your skills all season long. There is also a section on strategy with roles and responsibilities for every player on the team in a variety of game situations. Every player in the Major Leagues has a story about practicing and playing the game with their buddies away from the ball park and at home…that is how you can become the best player you can be.
To activate your own personal membership go to www.bigalbaseball.com.
To obtain the Membership Code used in Step 4, please complete the Get Offer form at https://mvll.info/wp/get-offer/
Please note: The online programs work best with Chrome and Firefox browsers.
1. Click on the Membership Code button in the top right corner of the webpage.
2. Select the online Program or Bundle that best fits your age group and role. (Coach/Parent Bundle 4-8 or Coach Parent Bundle 9-12 or 4 Program Bundle)
3. To activate your program fill in the registration fields and click CONTINUE.
4. Enter your Membership Code in the box and then click on the APPLY button. (This will recalculate your membership cost to 00.00.)
5. Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on the CHECKOUT button.
6. You will be taken to the Login page. Go ahead and Login with your own Username and Password. (Note: depending on your browser and computer settings you may need to enter you UN and PW twice.)
7. Please click on the link to your T&D program on the MY PROGRAMS page and enjoy!
To LOGIN the next time, please just go directly to www.bigalbaseball.com and click on the Login Button at the top right corner of the webpage and Login.
Coaches, Parents and Players, please take advantage of the online programs and the fantastic resources and lets have a great season!
Mountain View Little League President
Parents and guardians are reminded the following forms are required in order for players to participate in Mountain View Little League baseball activities. Please print, complete, sign, and deliver to your player’s team manager during the first week when the team begins practice.
We are no longer taking registrations for this season’s baseball. Also, we will not have a wait list.
Team managers (except for Farm) will be contacting team parents starting the week of March 28. Several rosters were released over the weekend. Rookie rosters were released on Monday, March 20.
Presently no one has stepped up to be team managers for Farm. We have nearly enough players for 2 teams. Contact email@example.com to volunteer.