Posted by Eric Bickford on Jan 17 2007 at 04:00PM PST in MVLL Baseball 2019
All participants of MVLL Baseball must work together to make Little League Baseball a safe and fun game. Serious injuries can occur when players are careless about throwing balls or handling bats. Parents are asked to help by making sure that their youngster is ready for practices and games. Players must strive to be in good physical condition. They should have adequate rest and must be mentally ready for baseball. If they are not, parents should notify the Manager or Coach before the game or practice. Some of the more important points are as follows:
- During practices and games, ALL PLAYERS should be alert and watching the batter on each pitch.
- At no time should ‘horse play’ be permitted on the playing field.
- Catchers MUST wear a protective supporter and cup. All players perform better with a cup, as CONFIDENCE is a great prevention against injury.
- Players will NOT wear jewelry, i.e.; watches, rings, pins, necklaces, chains, earrings, or other metallic items.
- The on-deck circle for all divisions is PROHIBITED.
- Headfirst slides in most situations are prohibited.
There are no comments for this announcement.