Baseball Skills Clinic #5 on Saturday, Feb 26, at Shoreline Athletic Fields
We will hold the next skills building clinic on Saturday, Feb 26. The clinic will incorporate some offensive skills including proper batting technique in addition to defensive skills (fielding ground and fly balls). Participants are requested to attend the skills-building session specific to their age-group. The sessions are conducted by current and former MVLL coaches and alumni MVLL players.
LOCATION: Shoreline Athletic Fields (2450 Garcia Ave in Mountain View, near the Google Complex)
WHEN: Saturday, February 26, 2022. 10 AM to 1 PM
- 10 to 11 AM: 4 to 8 Year Olds
- 11:30 AM to 1 PM: 9 to 14 Year Olds
- 1 to 2 PM: Informal meeting for any Managers, Coaches, Team Helpers, Parents, etc. who would like some info on how you can help and to answer any questions you have about helping out
PLAYER ELIGIBILITY: Boys and girls, 4 to 14 years old, registered for the Spring Baseball Season.
In order for the players to receive maximum benefit from the clinic, players should plan to arrive 5 to 10 minutes before their session begins. Players should have the following items for the Feb 26 clinic:
- Baseball glove (that can be easily opened and closed by the player)
- Baseball pants or sweat pants (no jeans or shorts, please)
- Protective cup for the guys
- Baseball cleats or athletic shoes (no sandals or open-toed shoes, please). Shoreline is an artificial turf field.
- Baseball bat approved by USA Baseball (optional equipment)
- Face covering is optional
- Water (there are also water fountains on site)
As this clinic will include offensive skills, bats and helmets will be used. The league will have helmets and bats available at this clinic. Prior to arrival, be sure to label your player’s equipment/gear/clothing with their name.
1. If your player does not feel well OR if any immediate family members do not feel well, please do not attend. We have many clinics scheduled in January and February.
A face covering is required of all active participants on the field to include players, managers, and coaches. Face covering is optional.
Please email any questions about the clinic to our league Training Directors, Chris Hyndman and Cris Barrett, at firstname.lastname@example.org.