Picture Day and Hit-a-Thon Schedule, Sunday, March 26, 2023
We don’t sell candy for a fundraiser. We don’t sell cookie dough or magazines either. We do Hit-a-Thon! Ask family friends and relatives to sponsor your Little Leaguer with a flat donation or a pledge for distance batted. Plus there are individual prizes and a team prize for the most money raised.
Be at McKelvey on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at your team’s designated arrival time for team and individual photos. Every player receives a team and individual picture free of charge by registering online before the event. Be sure to bring a printed copy of the order confirmation (receipt). The confirmation is needed to enter the photo area.
1. Before Hit-a-Thon Day, ask relatives and family friends for donations and distance-batted pledges. Record donations and pledges on the player’s Pledge Form. Voluntary goal is $50 per player or $35 per player for families with 2 or more players.
2. On Hit-a-Thon Day, coaches will pitch balls. Each player gets 3 tries to bat a ball as far as they can.
3. Longest distance batted is recorded.
4. Collect money for the distance-batted pledges (For a pledge of 10 cents per foot and 100 ft batted, collect $10 for the pledge.)
5. Add up the donations and give to whoever is doing the collection for the team. All donations are due by April 15.
6. Hit-a-Thon prizes will be announced at Closing Ceremony on Saturday, June 3, 2023.
1. Each player receives a free personal and team photo through Shooting Stars Productions, so be sure to attend this fun event!
2. Each player must register and complete the free Image Mate photo form online using the Individual/Team Order Form.
3. Optional: Order photo packages, combos, and add-ons on the Order Page. (Links at the bottom of this page)
4. Be sure to print your online Order Confirmation (receipt) and bring it with you on Photo Day. Each player will need to have a unique receipt to enter the photo area.
5. Check-in time is 15 mininutes prior to your team’s photo time. Enter the big field on the 1st base side.
PHOTO and HIT-A-THON SCHEDULE
|Check-In Time||Photo Time||Team||Manager||Hit-a-Thon Time||Hit-a-Thon Field|
|9:45 AM||10:00 AM||T-Ball A’s||Abbey White/Gabriel Teo||10:30 AM||Big McKelvey|
|9:55 AM||10:10 AM||Minor Giants||David Ristedt||10:45 AM||Small McKelvey|
|10:05 AM||10:20 AM||T-Ball Dodgers||Arturo Verduzco||9:30 AM||Big McKelvey|
|10:15 AM||10:30 AM||Minor Pirates||Tom Purcell||9:30 AM||Small McKelvey|
|10:25 AM||10:40 AM||T-Ball Astros||Odette/Oslan/Field||11:10 AM||Big McKelvey|
|10:35 AM||10:50 AM||Minor A’s||Keith Teleki||10:00 AM||Small McKelvey|
|10:45 AM||11:00 AM||Major Red Sox||Arturo Verduzco||11:40 AM||Big McKelvey|
|10:55 AM||11:10 AM||T-Ball Rockies||Joy Festa||10:00 AM||Big McKelvey|
|11:05 AM||11:20 AM||Farm A’s||Daniel Gallagher||11:55 AM||Small McKelvey|
|11:15 AM||11:30 AM||Junior A’s||Tony Peeples||12:00 PM||Big McKelvey|
|12:45 PM||1:00 PM||Major A’s||Darren Stevens||12:30 PM||Big McKelvey|
|12:55 PM||1:10 PM||T-Ball Giants||Ceazar Agront||1:40 PM||Big McKelvey|
|1:05 PM||1:20 PM||Farm Pirates||Mike Silvia/Justin Quiambao||12:30 PM||Small McKelvey|
|1:15 PM||1:30 PM||Major Giants||Pio Puragannan||1:00 PM||Big McKelvey|
|1:25 PM||1:40 PM||T-Ball Red Sox||Shadi Hawanini||2:20 PM||Big McKelvey|
|1:35 PM||1:50 PM||Farm Cardinals||Andy Drake||1:00 PM||Small McKelvey|
|2:00 PM||2:15 PM||T-Ball Rays||Isabelle Stanton/Brian Gawalt||2:45 PM||Big McKelvey|
|2:20 PM||2:35 PM||T-Ball Angels||Julian Goodstein||3:15 PM||Big McKelvey|
|2:30 PM||2:45 PM||Farm Giants||Raymond Moppin||1:30 PM||Small McKelvey|
|2:40 PM||2:55 PM||T-Ball Yankees||Chris Caleca||3:30 PM||Big McKelvey|
|2:50 PM||3:05 PM||Farm Red Sox||Shadi Hawawini||2:00 PM||Small McKelvey|
|3:00 PM||3:15 PM||Farm Cubs||Hughie Choe||2:30 PM||Small McKelvey|
|3:10 PM||3:25 PM||T-Ball Padres||Mike McGrath||2:55 PM||Big McKelvey|
SHOOTING STARS PRODUCTIONS ORDER PAGE
Email Jaime Chapin, MVLL Events Director, at email@example.com for more information.