News and Announcements
No announcements have been posted yet for Mountain View California Little League.
2005 Home Run Leaders
Posted by Eric Bickford at Mar 27, 2005 4:00PM PST ( 0 Comments )
MVLL Parent Behavior Policy
Posted by Mountain View California Little League at Dec 17, 2004 4:00PM PST
As you may be aware, poor behavior by parents is a widespread problem in youth sports leagues. To reduce any problems at MVLL games, we ask you to review the following important guidelines.
- Players and spectators are allowed ONLY TO ENCOURAGE players through cheering. A positive atmosphere should be maintained at all times.
- Chants or comments that are derisive, distracting or derogatory to ANY player, manager, coach or umpire are prohibited.
- DO NOT distract participants from concentrating on the game. This includes the players, coaches, managers or umpires.
- DO watch for safety problems during games and practices to help prevent injuries. This includes watching your other children in the stands or on the surrounding grounds.
- Parents, Managers, and Coaches are expected to set an example of good sportsmanship at all times by positively encouraging players and not vocally questioning or criticizing umpire calls or manager decisions.
- Umpires have the authority to halt play and, if necessary, eject players, managers, coaches or spectators who are derisive, distracting or derogatory and / or engage in other unsportsman-like conduct to anyone involved in the game.
- Pick up all of your trash and your children’s trash after each game or practice. Our playing and practice fields are ours to maintain and keep clean. Please be responsible and help any time that you can.
- Smoking, Alcoholic beverages, or other drugs are prohibited by Little League Rules & Regulations where little league is functioning. Alcoholic Beverages are also against the City of Mountain View’s ordinance for City Parks. A smoking area is designated away from the bleachers and dugouts at most Playing Fields.